Andrew Marvell College vision is to be a co-educational, inclusive learning centre of all round educational excellence for all the community.
- Enjoy and celebrate opportunities for all round achievement, success and lifelong learning.
- Share mutual respect and pride in creating and belonging to a positive and secure college.
- Care for and value ourselves, each other and the world around us.
- Together we will recognise that with rights come responsibilities to co-operate and do our best.
- Today’s effort creates tomorrow’s opportunity enabling fulfilment in life after college.
- High quality teaching and learning
- High quality staff
- Strong/ collaborative leadership and management
- High quality professional development for staff
- Systemic and systematic monitoring, review and evaluation
- Celebration of achievement and success
- Rapid and sustained improvement
- A happy, caring and well ordered school
- A quality learning environment
- Relevant and meaningful curriculum
- Thriving outside hours activities
- Partnership with home
- Partnership with the community
- High expectations
- High standards
Andrew Marvell exists upon a set of co-operative values
- Enterprising and ‘Can Do’
- Equality of Opportunity
- Trust and Respect